Saturday, June 27, 2009

Best Cocktail Blender of All Time!!! -- With Expert Endorsements!!!

Here it is, ladies, gentlemen, and Zgrups: The finest in a long line of fine cocktail blenders. And as you know we have offered quite a few. However we are willing to declare this the best one EVER. A complex series of circuits and sensors tests and monitors and adjusts the flow of mixers, testing the pH, toxicity, smoothness, tasteability, polysaccharide content, and overall awesomeness of each drink, and dispenses it into your receptacle of choice with or without a little umbrella, as you prefer. It comes with over 10 billion preprogrammed recipes for the best known cocktails of the galaxy, but feel free to invent your own drinks! We asked some of the galaxy's best known experts on cocktails to review this item - they all loved it! Here are some exerpts of what these experts had to say:
"Blimey, we've glugged our share of cocktails over the past couple of aeons, but the heavenly nectar from Moppo's Model A cocktail mixer made our hair stand on end in some kind of funny rooster hairdo!!"
--Ron and Rod, Corporate CEO's, Betelguese System.
"My apolgiesh, Mishter Moppo, itsh brilliant! Ash you know I like shaken, not shtirred, and your ingenioush blender cooked me up a doozie! I've been knocked for six!
-Jimmy. Intergalactic Gambler, man of mystery, and Alpha Centaurian Embassy Attache.
"Splendid. A tour de force. Quality item. I had one installed in my bathroom."
-Don, Plumber, Crab Nebula

"I always mix me up a good 'un from Moppo's blenderizer before I get behind the wheel, or make a major deciderism."
G.W., Hyperspace Starcruiser Pilot (volunteer corps), Forest Moon of Endor




"Moppo's super-blender is a brief, grisly, crow-black, star-stacked, alcoholic insult to the central nervous system and I adore it. Rage, rage, against anything less than the best!"
Dylan - Poet, Sirius 35

"Extremely well engineered! And may I just add how excellent customer service is at Crazy Moppo's emporium! Plus that Moppo is super handsome!"
Gerfffl.ux.BrUUk - supermodel, Andromeda 9


"If Moppo's drinks ain't killed me yet, nuffink bloody well will! I reckon my daily jug of Moppo mix is why I cannot be killed by conventional weapons. I feel like I'm bleedin' 22 years old, thanks to the Moppo Mixer!"

Keef - Doctor and paragon of healthy living, Earth.

"nnnnnn....ah....grum sup ack nay, and I fffl roy cram...um....that, we for....nen yuig....my wife sharon..I think...why? rup. nack. Where am I?"

Ozzy, Prince of Darkness, the wastelands of the 8th dimension
























No comments: